My Jio for PC allows users to access various services in just one place. It is used on Android and IOS devices. However, if you’re often on your computer, then it is best to download the app. With this one app, you can check your data balance, choose plans, manage accounts, and do many other things.
Download and Install MyJio App on your PC
- Start by opening a web browser. Just go for whichever browser you are comfortable using. It could be Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- Once in, go to the BlueStacks site and download the BlueStacks App.
- Install BlueStacks in your local drive. This takes a bit of patience if your connection is not so fast.
- When the installation is finished, run BlueStacks.
- If you’re a first-timer, you might be greeted by a manual and instruction guide. Just go through all the instructions until you land on the main desktop user interface.
- On the interface, click on the Play Store app. You will be prompted to enter your Google email account. You will need a Gmail for this.
- You will receive an activation link in your email, so just follow the instruction.
- Once your account is activated, you will be redirected to Play Store. Just like how you would do it on your phone, type in MyJio app on the search bar.
- In the results, click on the MyJio app to install.
- Once the installation is done, you may already enjoy all the services of Jio JioPlay, JioMusic, my provided in the app from the Jio network such as JioMusic and JioPlay for PC.
MyJio App Features
You may wonder what you can do with the MyJio app. It is definitely a one-stop service center. There are so many features that you can access and use altogether. Here are some of the features that you can enjoy with MyJio.
- Search. You can search for MyJio features, find other Jio apps, troubleshoot, and pose queries.
- MyJio App Login. With auto-login, you get auto authentication if you are using MyJio along with Jio SIM; there is also a simplified login using an enhanced UI
- Quick Access. Explore and switch features with the Quick Links; you could also receive personalized notifications depending on your account details; the 3D touch allows access to features that you often use.
- Account Details. View your account balance and dues in real-time, check usage details like calls, SMS, data, and WiFi, access your account statement, link and manage multiple accounts with just one app.
- JioEngage. Get prizes for playing quizzes like Simmba and Mauli, for voting, and for playing with Bigg Boss
- JioPay. Pay your plans and avail of offers by linking and paying with JioMoney, Paytm and PhonePe wallets + UPI; you can setup JioAutoPay for easy payments, and you can also save your card details.
- Your Digital Assistant. Talk with celebrities through JioInteract, and ask “Hello Jio” if you have any concerns.
- JioCare.Access comprehensive FAQ’s and How to Videos and receive helpful tips. You may also troubleshoot your device or request for service.
Customize your profile and Jio account and even enable a DND (Do not Disturb) preference to avoid promotional messages. Manage your JioFi, JioFiber and even your international roaming settings easily.
If you are a non-Jio user, you can still check the app and explore it. You can request home delivery of JioSIM, and you will receive it right at your doorstep. While waiting for your order, you can track it, and you can check the status of your activation. Then you can make quick recharge or pay bills for any Jio number.
A Few Reminders from Reliance Jio
When you want to log in to your MyJio app, just click on the icon for auto-login. However, if you are not using a Jio SIM in your device, you will be given an OTP (One Time Password). You may also be required to enter a Jio ID and password.
If you want to check your high-speed data balance with MyJio, simply click on the app’s icon. Once logged in, you will see your high-speed data balance displayed on the screen. You will also see the validity on the home page just under My Account section. To top that, you can also check your active and upcoming plan details when you click ‘View Details’
Your Jio ID is very important. It is your key to access the whole smorgasbord of services that Jio offers. Once you get your ID, then you can start visiting MyJio, JioCinema, JioTV, JioMags, JioSaavn, Jionet, JioXpressNews, Jio4GVoice, JioNewspaper, JioCloud, and JioSecurity. If you don’t have a Jio ID yet, then go get one now.
Get A Jio ID
You will need to download the MyJio app first to get an ID.
- Open the application, then tap ‘Login’ and ‘Sign up’.
- You will be asked to encode your Jio Number or if you are a JioGigaFiber customer, then use your service ID
- Then click ‘Generate OTP’ to receive your one-time-password (OTP) with the number you registered. If you are a data only customer, then you may use your mobile number instead.
- Once you receive the OTP encode it.
- Then you will be asked for the email that you want to use as Jio ID. Once you’ve entered this, you will set your password. Then click ‘Activate’.
- You will receive a verification link on your email ID. Click on the link and verify your ID within 24 hours to activate it. You can now enjoy various apps using a single ID and password.
Sign up for your Jio ID on Jio.com
If you don’t have the app, then you can sign up for a Jio ID at Jio.com. Follow the guide below to enjoy Myjio app as you work.
- Open a browser and go to Jio.com
- Once in, click on Login.
- Encode your Jio number or service ID
- Click ‘Generate OTP’ for your one-time-password (OTP). You will receive this on your mobile number if you are data only customer.
- Once you encode the OTP, you will be asked for the email that wants to use as your Jio ID. You then must set a password. When these are all done, click on ‘Activate’
- Check your email for a verification link and click on it once you see it. Remember that you only have 24 hours to verify and activate your Jio ID.