JioTV is an app that allows you to view a wide range of TV channels on your mobile phones, but now, you can download JioTV for PC. Continue to enjoy watching, but this time, on a much bigger screen. The app offers over 350 channels and 55 are in HD. You can bookmark your favorite channels and even be reminded of movies and show schedules. You’ll never miss your favorite shows.
Users have been clamoring for it to be available on PC. Their wishes have been answered. No longer viewers need to worry about running out of batteries while watching. Downloading JioTV for PC is quite easy.
Download JioTV on your computer
You don’t need much to download. You don’t even need to reconfigure your JioFi or be on a JioFi dongle for this to work. All you need is a reliable connection, and you can start the process.
- Once your computer is on, open any web browser. It can be Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, whichever is comfortable for you.
- Type BlueStacks on the address bar. Once you get the results of the search, click on the BlueStacks official site. On the site itself, click the download button. This will take a while.
- Once the download is done, run the BlueStacks installer. Choose a folder where you want it installed.
- When the installation is complete, run BlueStacks.
- At the startup, you will see instructions on how to navigate through the BlueStacks user interface. Just finish this part to get a feel of the app, and then you may proceed to the main user interface. Look for Google Play Store app and click on it.
- You will be prompted to sign in using your Google account. The process is just the same as whenever you log in to any of your Google accounts like in Gmail or Google App Store in your Android phone. You will be asked to verify your account through an email. Check your Gmail for this.
- Once you’re in Google Play store, type in JioTV on the search bar.
- The result should show you the icon for your Android Phone. Click on that icon to install.
- Once the installation is done, you may now launch JioTV. You will be prompted to enter your JioFi account. If you don’t have one yet, then sign up for one.
- Once signed in, you may already enjoy JioTV on your screen.
That’s just 10 easy steps of getting your JioTV on a wider screen using BlueStacks. However, do take note that BlueStacks runs best on dual-core and with 4GB RAM. Nevertheless, there are other options if you think BlueStack is not faring well in your computer.
Online Live TV with JioTV Website
JioFi just released a Web Version of the JioTV Live. This is much easier because you don’t need to download anything. Just go to www.jiotv.com and login with your JioFi ID or Email and your password.
If you don’t have a password yet, then click ‘Sign up’ and you will be redirected to the JioFi Website where you can enter your JioFi Number to get an OTP through SMS to create your account. Encode the OTP and then set a password. After this, go back to the website and log in using your new password.
Using the website interface would not be so much of a problem if you are already familiar with the mobile app as they look the same. That means the website is quite easy for us. You also do not necessarily have to be on a JioFi network to enjoy the site, unlike the phone app. So long as you are connected to any broadband network, you should be fine.
However, to date, JioFi is reconstructing the website. It will be up and running very soon. Don’t let this dampen your mood because we have yet a third option.
MEmu Player Emulator to run JioTV
MEmu is actually an Android Emulator used mostly to download Android games to a computer. There is no need to adjust any settings when using this. It’s also like using Google Play in your Android device. It is pretty much user-friendly.
- Download the MEmu Player for Android. This works fine on slower PCs.
- Once downloaded, run the installer.
- After the installation is complete, run MEmu – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Click on “Create” and just allow the succeeding process to complete.
- Open the Play Store and Login with your Google account credentials.
- In the Play Store, search for JioTV and click on it to install.
- After installation, run the app and enjoy watching.
There are several ways for you to enjoy JioTV on your PC, so you don’t need to stay stuck on your small screen and worry about system requirements.